Gold Wheat & Lapis Bikini (French Woven Composite Fibre)
Orders Resume on Monday
This item is from our fast drying French Woven range. Every strand is elastane with a flexible nylon and polyester casing around it. The drying time, fabric life and compressive (figure controlling) effect are like nothing you have ever experienced in a swimsuit. The elaborate milling process carries a cost, but that will soon be forgotten; the many benefits of your investment are what will endure.
The top features:
- an adjustable under bust band offering plus-or-minus 4cm beyond the recommended size in each range—wear it loose as a bra or when sunbathing then cinch it up tight for high diving or swimming in surf.
- a Pride logo clasp that closes with an audible snap, thanks to the addition of washers.
- bagged out seams for maximum comfort and to eliminate the ingress of sand.
The bind waist (skimpy) bottoms feature:
- a Pride logo clasp on each hip for the convenience of changing while wearing your trousers.
- tiny washers in the clasps to ensure they snap shut.
- fully secured lining throughout the seamless front panel, for comfort and to ensure the concealed seams remain hidden.
- self-lining, front and back, to even anatomical contours and prohibit the ingress of sand
- added rubber tension in the rear seams to resist slippage, for example when surfing.
- a cut that strikes a balance between decorum, tanning and feeling free in the sun and the water.
The high waisted briefs (not pictured) feature
- Full bottom coverage
- Heavy lining for compression/figure control
- bagged out seams with fully secured lining through the front leg and waist for comfort and a minimalist finish,
- added rubber tension to the rear seams to resist slippage, for example when surfing.
- Every strand of the stretch woven fabric, whether it is metallic gold, wheat or lapis in colour, has a core of elastane within a protective casing of strong nylon and polyester around it. (Read about the French Woven fabric we use).
- The lining is the same fabric, but black, and 143gsm to support the smart tailored look and provide unrivalled figure control.
- Straps and bands are made from 190gsm Vita from Carvico in Milan. It is 78% Recycled Nylon, a.k.a. "Econyl" and 22% Xtra Life Lycra.
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester.
- For elasticity and endurance, 0.63mm treated latex is ran through all straps and opening seams with 0.12mm Nisshinbo Mobilon rubber in the seams of the triangles.
- All metal hardware is moulded exclusively for Pride. Electrostatic rack plating contains no heavy metals, for example cadmium, chromium, copper, mercury, nickel or lead.