Men's One Piece Swimsuit
Orders Resume on Monday
Before reading further, please jettison all thoughts of novelty one piece men's swimsuits that mock our proud past. What you are looking at is a premium swimsuit, handmade in Australia using the highest quality 250gsm Italian recycled Lycra. Our aim is to honour such legends as Duke Kahanamoku, the Hawaiian swimming champion who introduced surfing to Australia in 1915.
Fully lined front and back these togs offer all-day comfort and a little added warmth in the water, while for durability and your confidence 0.63mm pure rubber has been ran through all of the opening seams. The seamless chest lends the piece an immutable air, underlined by hallmarks of Australian standards in premium swimwear: secured lining, twin needle work and uncompromising material choices.
- Extra heavy 250gsm self fabric.
- Fully lined with 50gsm recycled nylon/Lycra.
- To ensure the seams remain hidden, the lining to the front panel has been secured to the rubber through the neck and chest seams.
- For the main self fabric and lining we have used 250/50gsm Vita from Carvico in Milan. It is 78% Recycled Nylon, a.k.a. "Econyl" and 22% Xtra Life Lycra. (See technical data from the Australian importer).
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester from Coats in the UK.
- For elasticity and endurance, 0.63mm thick treated latex is used throughout: 6mm wide through the front and 8mm through the rear seams.
- Each piece individually cut and sewn in Newcastle East in Australia.
- Design by Steven Fleming
- Location photography by Shane Ross and Steven Fleming
- Modelled by Atlas and Steven Fleming.