Surf Foam Mono Shoulder with High Leg (Recycled Nylon/Lycra)
You may call it "white", but I am alluding to the birth of Venus, in calling it "Surf Foam".
Depending on your colouring, it may look translucent when wet.
The mono-shoulder swimsuit is a technical challenge, best solved with good rubber and fabric. While still not the choice if you're planning on body-surfing, this swimsuit will let you relax while looking like an absolute glam.
A high leg, for us, means crossing that part of your hip where you have the least subcutaneous fat. It is also a leg line that will visually lengthen your leg. While it is not a g-string, you can wear it cheeky, with only minimal gathering of fabric behind. The tradeoff, for some, is the slimness in front; use the photos to judge if this might be a problem for you.
- The single strap joins the neckline with a Pride logo clasp.
- Side darts allow for the bust and let the fabric do what it has been designed to do, with regards to support.
- To ensure the seams remain hidden, the lining to the front panel has been secured to the rubber across the full width of the neckline and through the leg seams to the crotch. This makes the crotch especially comfortable too!
- For fabric we use Vita from Carvico in Milan. It is 78% Recycled Nylon and 22% Xtra Life Lycra. (See technical data from the Australian importer). All colours are 190gsm (lining included).
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester.
- For elasticity and endurance, 0.63mm thick treated latex has been used in the following widths: 6mm across the front leg seams; 8mm across the neck and back seam and; 12mm through the strap.
- All metal hardware is moulded exclusively for Pride. Electrostatic rack plating contains no heavy metals, for example cadmium, chromium, copper, mercury, nickel or lead.
- Each piece individually cut and sewn in Newcastle East in Australia.
- Design and prototyping by Steven Fleming