Bind Waist Bikini Bottoms with Clasps
Orders Resume on Monday
Tan with decorum. Dress while still wearing your clothes. Dive with your hands out in front, not with them holding your waistband. Cycle in comfort. Do cartwheels. Go nuts!
- A clasp on each hip provides wearers the convenience of changing while wearing their trousers.
- Tiny washers in the clasps ensure they snap shut.
- Lining to the seamless front panel is stitched to the rubber, right the way to the crotch seam, to ensure concealed seams remain hidden.
- Self lining strengthens the colour, evens anatomical contours and prohibits the ingress of sand.
- Generous width in the crotch provides comfort when cycling—and peace of mind during cartwheels.
- Slightly greater tension to rubber in seams where they cross the buttocks provides resistance to slippage in surf.
- The cut is for tanning while retaining decorum.
- Self fabric and lining in matching 190gsm Vita from Carvico in Milan. It is 78% Recycled Nylon, a.k.a. "Econyl" and 22% Xtra Life Lycra. (See technical data from the Australian importer).
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester. Depending on the colour, they are from one of the following makers: American and Efird (A&E), Coats in the UK, or Perfect Thread Co. in the USA.
- For elasticity and endurance, 0.63mm thick treated latex has been used in the following widths: 12mm in the waist band, 6mm in the seamless front panel, and 8mm over the buttocks.
- All metal hardware is moulded exclusively for Pride. Electrostatic rack plating contains no heavy metals, for example cadmium, chromium, copper, mercury, nickel or lead.
- Each piece individually cut and sewn in Newcastle East in Australia.
- Design and prototyping by Steven Fleming
- Pattern making and grading by Karissa Shrubb in Newcastle.