Orders Resume on Monday
Wear as an elegant bralette beneath Summer clothes or change into it at the beach. The rack plated clasp, with Pride's registered trademark and swimmer, is where the enlightened Modern woman would have it, in easy reach at the front. Style-wise nothing flatters or exudes class like simple triangles constructed with darts and self-lining, using a combination of fine and strong rubber and sewn with concealed seams.
- An adjustable under bust band offers plus-or-minus 4cm beyond the recommended size in each range. Wear it loose as a bra or when sunbathing then cinch tight for high diving or swimming in surf.
- Accommodates up to a C cup.
- The closing of the clasp is made audible with the addition of nylon washers.
- Self lining strengthens the colour, evens anatomical contours and eliminates the ingress of sand.
- Self fabric and lining in matching 190gsm Vita from Carvico in Milan. It is 78% Recycled Nylon, a.k.a. "Econyl" and 22% Xtra Life Lycra. (See technical data from the Australian importer).
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester. Depending on the colour, they are from one of the following three British and North American makers: American and Efird (A&E), Coats in the UK, or Perfect Thread Co. in the USA.
- For elasticity and endurance, 0.63mm treated latex has been used in the following widths: 12mm for the adjustable under-bust band and 8mm for the adjustable straps.
- For delicate lines and a flat profile, the seams framing the triangles are elasticated with ultra strong 0.12mm thick Nisshinbo Mobilon rubber from Japan.
- All metal hardware is moulded exclusively for Pride. Electrostatic rack plating contains no heavy metals, for example cadmium, chromium, copper, mercury, nickel or lead.
- Each piece individually cut and sewn in Newcastle East in Australia.
- Design and prototyping by Steven Fleming
- Pattern making and grading by Karissa Shrubb in Newcastle.