High Waisted Briefs — Full Bottom.
Orders Resume on Monday
Whether you're looking for protection from rubbing belt lines, tummy control after-childbirth, or that certain je ne sais quoi that comes when big pants are paired with small tops, Pride's high waisted round bottoms will not be forgotten at the back of your wardrobe. You will choose them for the option of unrivalled compression, achieved by lining and outer panels working with equal thickness and strength. You will choose these for the sheer luxury of no seams to rub in tight places. One thing is for sure, and that is you will choose these swimmer bottoms for years to come, given the durability of the rubber and fabric we've chosen.
- Lining to the seamless front panel is stitched to the rubber, right the way to the crotch seam, to ensure the front seams remain hidden.
- Generous width in the crotch provides comfort when cycling and peace of mind for those who do cartwheels.
- Slightly greater tension to rubber in seams where they cross the buttocks provides resistance to slippage in surf.
- The cut is for comfort, compression post-childbirth, and style.
- Self fabric and lining is 190gsm Vita from Carvico in Milan, made from 78% Recycled Nylon, a.k.a. "Econyl" and 22% Xtra Life Lycra. (See technical data from the Australian importer).
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester. Depending on the colour, they are from one of the following makers: American and Efird (A&E), Coats in the UK, or Perfect Thread Co. in the USA.
- For elasticity and endurance, 0.63mm thick treated latex has been used in the following widths: 6mm in the seamless front panel and 8mm across the rear waist and over the buttocks.
- Each piece individually cut and sewn in Newcastle East in Australia.
- Design and prototyping by Steven Fleming
- Pattern making and grading by Karissa Shrubb in Newcastle.