Made from stretch woven, pin dobby fabric, milled especially for Pride, these briefs are designed to cling tight. Enjoy absolute confidence when diving or body surfing and know, that in public settings, you are not swinging around.
(For a more relaxed fit, choose a size larger than you normally would).
Celadon is an ancient colour formed by adding iron oxide to thin glazes on ceramics. Kiln firing turns iron particles green as they become ferrous. Riffing on the theme of oxidisation, we have used our signature red-oxide colour (the colour of coal ships) for the twin needle hemming and bartacks.
- fully lined front and back for an all-round even appearance, comfort, no ingress of sand and to ensure the heat-pressed care label does not show through the back panel
- Gold coloured rack plated chord ends on the drawstring
- Every strand of the stretch woven fabric has a core of elastane within a protective casing of strong nylon and polyester.
- The lining is the same fabric, but plain, and 143gsm to support the smart tailored look and provide grip.
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester.
- The waist seam is supported by 19mm x 0.63mm treated and tensioned latex.
- The 8mm x 0.63mm treated rubber in the leg seam is sewn tight across the buttocks, but relaxed through the front leg for more comfort.
- Electrostatic rack plating to the chord ends contains no heavy metals, for example cadmium, chromium, copper, mercury, nickel or lead.
- Each piece individually cut and sewn in Newcastle East in Australia.
- Design and prototyping by Steven Fleming