Chloroban Swimsuit (100% Polyester)
The time has come to start beating chlorine in style.
When it comes to figure support, a truly chlorine resistant swimsuit, with no elastane, will never match one with those tensioning fibres. However, there are people whose day-long exposure to chlorine (for example, hydrotherapists and learn-to-swim teachers), means they need a swimsuit without any. Chloroban is the state-of-the-art fabric of choice for brands taking care of such people, with its elasticity coming purely from its clever knit pattern.
Where we differ, is we understand that although you are practical, you also want style and support. With this swimsuit, you will find that fabric crossing your sternum exerts tension akin to an under bust shelf: darts sitting higher, allow for your bust, letting the sternum fit tighter. That tension is then doubled, through the inclusion of equal strength front and back lining.
What you will appreciate most though, if you work in your swimsuit all day, are the front leg and neck seams. Just like the seams in Pride's higher priced luxury swimsuits, they are smooth on the inside, so will not mark your skin or cause rashes.
Features Pride's "sports neck", with its sophisticated seamless square finish and functionality when bodysurfing, wing-walking or falling from the Golden Gate Bridge.
The front leg seams of our full bottom swimsuits, fall in the join of your abdomen and your thigh, where they will neither roll up or expose you. The back scoops down to cover your bottom, for decorum and protection when sitting.
- Combines a modest round leg line with a sports neck for the perfect balance of performance and style.
- The crotch width is generous in consideration of cartwheels.
- Side darts have been added to allow for the bust and so the fabric can help you with regards to support.
- To ensure the seams remain hidden, the lining to the front panel has been secured to the rubber across the full width of the neckline and through the leg seams to the crotch. That makes the crotch super comfortable too!
- 160gsm Chloroban (TM) knit polyester from Stretchtex, suppliers to leading brands in this niche.
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester.
- For elasticity and endurance, 0.63mm thick treated latex has been used in the following widths: 6mm across the front leg seams, 8mm across the neck, back and buttocks and 12mm through the fixed straps.
- Each piece individually cut and sewn in Newcastle East in Australia.
- Design and prototyping by Steven Fleming