Black Fast Drying Bikini (Stretch Woven French Fabric)
Sold Out (contact us about making one for you)
Made from light weight, yet super durable stretch-woven fabric, these three timeless pieces pack so light and so small, there is no excuse not to have them on hand wherever you go.
BUNDLE AND SAVE
Buy the bralette with both kinds of briefs (the bind waisted and the high waisted) for a reduced price.
This item is from our fast drying French Woven range. Every strand is elastane with a flexible nylon and polyester casing around it. The drying time, fabric life and compressive (figure controlling) effect are like nothing you have ever experienced in a swimsuit. The elaborate milling process carries a cost, but rest assured, that will be forgotten. The benefits of your investment are what will endure.
The top features:
- an adjustable under bust band offering plus-or-minus 4cm beyond the recommended size in each range—wear it loose as a bra or when sunbathing then cinch it up tight for high diving or swimming in surf.
- ultra-fine (0.12mm) Nisshinbo Mobilon rubber from Japan in the seams of the triangles, for an elegant profile and reduced seam bulk
- a Pride logo clasp that closes with an audible snap, thanks to the addition of washers.
- bagged out seams for maximum comfort and to eliminate the ingress of sand.
- self-lining (i.e., lining as thick as the fabric on the outside).
The bind waist (skimpy) bottoms feature:
- a Pride logo clasp on each hip for the convenience of changing while wearing your trousers.
- tiny washers in the clasps to ensure they snap shut.
- fully secured lining throughout the seamless front panel, for comfort and to ensure the concealed seams remain hidden.
- self-lining, front and back, to even anatomical contours and prohibit the ingress of sand
- added rubber tension in the rear seams to resist slippage, for example when surfing.
- a cut that strikes a balance between decorum, tanning and feeling free in the sun and the water.
The high waisted briefs feature
- Full bottom coverage
- Self-lining for compression/figure control
- bagged out seams with fully secured lining through the front leg and waist for comfort and a minimalist finish,
- added rubber tension to the rear seams to resist slippage, for example when surfing.
- For the outer self fabric, as well as the lining, we use 143gsm "Espadon" stretch woven fabric from Payen in France. Every strand of elastane is spun within a protective casing of nylon with polyester. (Read about the French Woven fabric we use).
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester.
- For elasticity and endurance, 0.63mm treated latex is ran through all straps and opening seams with 0.12mm Nisshinbo Mobilon rubber in the seams of the top's triangles.
- All metal hardware is moulded exclusively for Pride. Electrostatic rack plating contains no heavy metals, for example cadmium, chromium, copper, mercury, nickel or lead.
- Each piece individually cut and sewn in Newcastle East in Australia.
- Design and prototyping by Steven Fleming
- Pattern making and grading by Shrubb Hub.