Clareville Men's One Piece, (Stretch-Woven)
As a young man, I spent nothing on swimwear, and a lot of my income on work clothes. I'm older now, and understand that "life" is not the time I spend at the office. It is the time I spend by the water. I work to swim, not the other way around.
Dry, this stretch woven fabric has the feel of the best cotton shirt I ever wore with a tie. The full lining, and seamless front panel construction, puts it on par with any suit I've had tailored. The styling and lines, project power.
Available until my small fabric milling has gone.
- Each piece fully lined, front and back, with 143gsm compressive stretch-woven fabric, in raw white.
- Concealed key loop.
- Pride's own bike-friendly crotch seam design.
- To ensure the seams remain hidden, the lining to the front panel has been secured to the rubber through the neck and chest seams.
- Stretch-woven fabric milled especially for Pride by Payen in France. Every fibre consists of an elastane core with nylon spun about it, for protection.
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester from Coats in the UK.
- For elasticity and endurance, 0.63mm thick treated latex is used throughout: 6mm wide through the front seams; and 8mm through the rear and leg seams.
- Each piece individually cut and sewn in Newcastle East in Australia.
- Design by Steven Fleming