Superior comfort in an individually handcrafted G-string, made from recycled plastics with Pride's signature hardware. Perfectly paired with the swimming bralette of Pride's Dried Orchid Bikini.
- fully secured lining throughout the seamless front panel, for comfort and to ensure the seams stay concealed.
- Meticulous construction, ensuring no stitching or rough seams come into contact with sensitive skin.
- Self fabric and lining in matching 190gsm Vita from Carvico in Milan. It is 78% Recycled Nylon and 22% Xtra Life Lycra. (See technical data from the Australian importer).
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester.
- For elasticity and endurance, 0.63mm treated latex is ran through all straps and opening seams.
- All metal hardware is moulded exclusively for Pride. Electrostatic rack plating contains no heavy metals, for example cadmium, chromium, copper, mercury, nickel or lead.
- Each piece individually cut and sewn in Newcastle East in Australia.
- Design and prototyping by Steven Fleming