Pride's red tea-towel bikini has a libertine sister. Hand crafted to customer order, she promises comfort and an eye-catching luxury finish. Made from a special milling of gingham check and seersucker stretch-woven fabric, with matalic gold accents on the weft.
- fully secured lining throughout the seamless front panel, for comfort and to ensure the seams stay concealed.
- Meticulous construction, ensuring stitching is not in contact with sensitive skin.
- Fabric woven with elastane fibres, each encased within fluffy nylon and polyester.
- Lined with 143gsm "Espadon" stretch woven fabric from Payen in France.
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester.
- For elasticity and endurance, 0.63mm treated latex is ran through the string, waist binding and opening seams.
- The metal hardware is moulded exclusively for Pride. Electrostatic rack plating contains no heavy metals, for example cadmium, chromium, copper, mercury, nickel or lead.
- Each piece individually cut and sewn in Newcastle East in Australia.
- Design and prototyping by Steven Fleming
Pair with the swimming bralette of Pride's tea-towel bikini.