Men's Drawstring Trunks (Recycled Nylon/Lycra)
To simulate the woollen trunks we all know from Max Dupain's photos (though with a drawstring instead of a belt), twin layers of full thickness knit Lycra have been sewn around a gusset piece. This elimates any center seams, that might spoil the look. 19mm wide rubber in the waist hem, distributes tension from the drawstring evenly on your flesh, while Pride's uniquely designed crotch seams, ensure complete comfort when cycling.
- Each piece finished and lined using twin layers of shape control nylon/Lycra, made in Italy from recycled waste plastic.
- Braided drawstring.
- "P" logo on right thigh.
- Rack plated chord ends
- Pride's own bike-friendly crotch seam design.
- All fabric is Vita from Carvico in Milan. It is 78% Recycled Nylon and 22% Xtra Life Lycra. (See technical data from the Australian importer).
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester from Coats in the UK.
- 19mm x 0.63mm treated latex in the waist seam.
- Each piece individually cut and sewn in Newcastle East in Australia.
- Design by Steven Fleming