Fully lined, front and back, these togs offer all-day comfort and a little added warmth in the water, while for durability and your confidence, 0.63mm pure rubber has been ran through all of the opening seams. The seamless chest lends the piece an immutable air, underlined by hallmarks of Australian standards in premium swimwear: secured lining, twin needle work and uncompromising material choices.
- Each piece finished and lined using twin layers of shape control nylon/Lycra, made in Italy from recycled waste plastic.
- Concealed key loop.
- Pride's own bike-friendly crotch seam design.
- To ensure the seams remain hidden, the lining to the front panel has been secured to the rubber through the neck and chest seams.
- All fabric is Vita from Carvico in Milan. It is 78% Recycled Nylon and 22% Xtra Life Lycra.
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester.
- For elasticity and endurance, 0.63mm thick treated latex is used throughout: 6mm wide through the front seams; 8mm through the rear seams, and; 12mm through the leg seams.
- Each piece individually cut and sewn in Newcastle East in Australia.
- Design by Steven Fleming