Men's One Piece Swimsuit (Heavy Weight Italian Recycled Knit Nylon & Lycra)
Orders Resume on Monday
Before reading further, please jettison all thoughts of novelty one piece men's swimsuits that mock our proud past. You are looking at a premium swimsuit, expertly made in Australia from the highest quality 225gsm Italian Lycra, both outside and for the lining. Our aim is to honour such legends as waterman Johnny Weissmuller, the early Tarzan, and Duke Kahanamoku, the Hawaiian swimming champion who introduced surfing to Australia in 1915.
Fully lined, front and back, these togs offer all-day comfort and a little added warmth in the water, while for durability and your confidence, 0.63mm pure rubber has been ran through all of the opening seams. The seamless chest lends the piece an immutable air, underlined by hallmarks of Australian standards in premium swimwear: secured lining, twin needle work and uncompromising material choices.
Our's is not the only swim brand using "Vita" fabric from Carvico in Milan. The only reason brands don't, is to reduce cost! As well as being made using recycled plastic (ghost nets pulled from the ocean, for instance) it has proven itself to be more durable and compressive than any other knit nylon/Lycra.
- Each piece finished and lined using twin layers of extra heavy, 225gsm nylon/Lycra, made in Italy from recycled waste plastic.
- Concealed key loop.
- To ensure the seams remain hidden, the lining to the front panel has been secured to the rubber through the neck and chest seams.
- All fabric is Vita from Carvico in Milan. It is 78% Recycled Nylon, a.k.a. "Econyl" and 22% Xtra Life Lycra. (See technical data from the Australian importer).
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester from Coats in the UK.
- For elasticity and endurance, 0.63mm thick treated latex is used throughout: 6mm wide through the front seams; 8mm through the rear seams, and; 12mm through the leg seams.
- Each piece individually cut and sewn in Newcastle East in Australia.
- Design by Steven Fleming
- Modelled by Jack Russo, Greg Gibbon and Atlas Fleming.