With its sports neck, high back and full bottom, our standard swimsuit is the one you can depend on, for tummy control, longevity and sportive performance.
The "red oxide" version is responsibly small-batch produced as part our signature range. While it does not qualify for our custom fitting service, you may still provide us with your measurements, as a comment at checkout, and we will assure you of a fabulous fit.
Our sports neck is designed for high diving, bodysurfing, bungie jumping, or anything that might force a top down. We make the straps wider so they are easier to adjust. Leave them loose when your preference is comfort. Cinch tight when you're ready for action.
The front leg seams of our full bottom swimsuits, fall in the join of the abdomen and the thigh, where it will neither roll up or expose you. The back scoops down to cover your bottom, for decorum and protection when sitting.
- Combines a modest round leg line with a sports neck for the perfect balance of performance and style.
- The crotch width is generous in consideration of cycling and cartwheels.
- Side darts have been added to allow for the bust and so the fabric can do what it is designed to, with regards to support.
- To ensure the seams remain hidden, the lining to the front panel has been secured to the rubber across the full width of the neckline and through the leg seams to the crotch. That makes the crotch super comfortable too!
- For fabric we use Vita from Carvico in Milan. It is 78% Recycled Nylon and 22% Xtra Life Lycra. (See technical data from the Australian importer).
- All threads are UV and chlorine resistant polyester.
- For elasticity and endurance, 0.63mm thick treated latex has been used in the following widths: 6mm across the front leg seams, 8mm for the neck, back and buttocks and 12mm through the adjustable straps.
- All metal hardware is moulded exclusively for Pride. Electrostatic rack plating contains no heavy metals, for example cadmium, chromium, copper, mercury, nickel or lead.
- Small batch produced in Newcastle East in Australia.
- Design and prototyping by Steven Fleming
- Photos shot by Steven Fleming with Michaela at Whian Whian Falls in the hinterlands of Byron Bay.